Monday, September 20, 2010

moments sublime with intervals hilarious....

It is truly a blessing to be present in life today...While this blog is meant to be an anonymous manuscript based on my sober experience, you will all have time to share some of my life and in doing get to know me a little better along the way.

"Our whole attitude and outlook upon life will change." Alcoholics Anonymous page 84

To be emotionally available to those in need, those people who are suffering, to share in joy, comfort the weak, these are the very essence of our lives. We have been brought to a point of death to have the breathe of life restored, we have in a sense bore witness to the greatest possible miracle...the miracle of life...

I have progressively gained a much deeper appreciation for seeing the Hand of God in my life.

Just before the birth of my second son, recently...our delivery doctor came in and asked if it would be OK to pray...he took a knee and asked God to watch over us and the procedure...The humility was mind-blowing, to witness a doctor openly acknowledge the presence of God's hand in his every move was very powerful. God was present...and because of our common solution and a doctor who knew his limitations my son and wife are happy and healthy today...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your thoughts...