Sunday, October 3, 2010

Courage....

"we will intuitively know how to handle situations which used to baffle us"  
 The Anonymous Press Study Edition of Alcoholics Anonymous

This blog started as small experiment, I began writing to quiet the tiny voice in my head who was growing in intensity. As the days went on the topics became more intense, the promotion was wider and a deep longing swelled inside. I wanted to leave a mark, no matter how small, and I saw this as a way to do so. Having you come here and read this was extraordinary. I have long struggled with a feeling of inferiority, I have felt that while I have big dreams and ambition, I am for the most part unable to follow through, trapped in life I have created, bound and destined for mediocrity. It wasn't until visitors kept coming that I saw that perhaps, just maybe, things could be different.

I set to work on my next project, the bridge if you would, between my current life position and the ultimate prize. I was able to see it to fruition today, thank you all for the courage to see my dreams through.

For those who are curious, here it is:
The Token Shop

I was here one night reading a blog post about how to find your niche. Someone put it very simple, look around and see what you do, then find people like you that are doing the same thing. There is your niche.
So I decided to do what others already were, just cheaper!

Thanks for your support, and for helping me to have the courage to follow my dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your thoughts...