Monday, October 11, 2010

Not Distracted

So here is what happens when you aren't distracted...
In just 2 weeks I have built a e-commerce site to bring you all the best tokens you could ever want at absolutely unbeatable prices. This is a niche market and one in which every penny back to the group helps! So I have cut out the middle man, I have slashed over head, I have made this a hobby rather than a career, and I am passing the savings on to you....Book mark us...


24 Hour Tokens for a Quarter?
Sure thing...
24 Hour Tokens

Every dime spent on advertising is money I have to charge for the Tokens, so help me get the word out...become an affiliate, share the news, e-mail me for business cards to hand out at your local meetings...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you in advance for your thoughts...